A Health Savings Account offers eligible individuals an affordable product to offset the high costs of healthcare.
Click Here to download a PDF of the Online Banking Application.
If you have a qualifying high deductible medical insurance plan, you can open an HSA to help pay for qualified medical expenses.
- Tax Savings*
- Interest bearing*
- Access with a Visa debit card or checks.
- $50 minimum to open
- Quarterly maintenance fee of $3.00
You are eligible for a Health Savings Account if:
- You are covered by a high-deductible health care plan (HDHP)
- You are not covered by any other health care plan that is not high deductible
- You are not enrolled in Medicare
*Consult with your tax advisor for details.
*Contact our CSR for current rate and further details