● On October 7, 1892, the State of Indiana issued a charter for the Roachdale Bank with an authorized capital of $25,000.
● On October 7, 1932, a new charter was issued to the Roachdale Bank & Trust Company.
● On October 3, 1960, the Bainbridge Branch of Roachdale Bank & Trust opened for business. The National Spotted Swine Record building was leased for the location of the new branch.
● On March 20, 1969 the board of directors approved the merger of Roachdale Bank & Trust with the State Bank of Russellville. This was the second branch of Roachdale Bank & Trust to be opened for business.
● On September 2, 1969, the board of directors held a special meeting to organize the newly formed Tri-County Bank & Trust Company.
● In 1970 the board of directors voted to purchase property in Bainbridge to build a new banking facility to better serve our customers. In November 1970, the new Bainbridge building was opened for business, built by Hess Construction.
● On August 8, 1980, the board approved transferring the ownership of Tri-County Bank & Trust Co. to the Tri-County Bancorp, a one-bank holding company.
● On December 29, 1987, Tri-County Bank & Trust opened its third branch at 101 E South Boulevard, in Crawfordsville, IN.
● On September 13, 1993, Tri-County Bank & Trust opened its fourth branch at 224 E Main, Crawfordsville, IN.
Our unique history is the basis for an exciting future. A bank built by the community and for the community is different. It’s a bright future for rural America and we understand our responsibility to you and to your community. That’s why we are dedicated to be the “best provider of financial services in west central Indiana”.